Before you can create a business account, you first need to open a verified PEAX account
– irrespective of whether you want to use PEAX privately. It’s important that we are able to verify you personally.
There is no link between your private account and the business account, you act privately in the private account and as a member of a company in the business account.
Please note the following requirements for successfully creating and activating an account.
Your company is not listed in the Commercial Register:
- To create a business account, you need to have a private account with at least ID level 1
- An activation code will be sent to the company address
Your company is listed in the Commercial Register:
- Authorised company signatories need to have a private PEAX account with at least ID level 2
- Once your details have been checked against the Commercial Register, PEAX will activate your account
Here’s how to create a business account:
- Log in to the portal using your private account.
- Under Profile picture, click on Add account.
- This will take you to the Business account section of your profile.
- Here, you can choose your preferred subscription and start creating your business account.
- Select the relevant legal form and click on Continue.
- Now you need to enter your company details (email address, company address, website, phone number, branch, etc.). Please note that your business email must be different to your private email.
- Once you have entered all information, check the details again and finish creating the account.
- To enable account activation, you must verify the email address of your business account. A verification email will be sent directly to the business email address we have for you on file.
- You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your account has been activated.