PEAX Support


What happens if the municipality refuses to forward my residence certificate directly to the new municipality?

If your municipality refuses to forward your certificate of origin, please write to We will be happy to make sure your certificate is forwarded.

The process of automatically changing one's residence with PEAX is already widely accepted in many municipalities. With others, it's simply a case of explaining the process and informing them about PEAX.


Please sign in to leave a comment.